To assist and advise the pastor in overseeing and controlling the financial affairs of the parish, including the school.
The Finance Council meets at least quarterly, with special meetings as needed. Some of the many duties of the Finance Council members are:
- Review proposed operating and expense budgets
- Evaluate and make recommendations for maintaining and enhancing parish and school revenue.
- Advise the pastor in developing a program for care and maintenance of all Parish and School facilities. Assist the pastor in developing a long range program for funding and implementing a long-term capital improvement campaign.
- Provide parishioners with an approved budget and periodic financial reports, at least annually.
- Council members are appointed by the pastor
- Must satisfy all Volunteer Requirements
- Be an acitve parish member and Catholic in good standing with the Church
- Ideally, have experience in finance, business investment, accounting or related area
Karen Anne Platt, please contact her through the rectory at 805-963-1734