A private Catholic residence for single women who work or study in the greater Santa Barbara area.
Located at 19 Micheltorena Street, Santa Barbara CA93101, this former convent provides each resident with a private bedroom and vanity and the use of all common dining and living spaces. Semi-private work spaces are also available.
- Safe, secure and affordable
- Low-cost housing facility
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Walking distance to Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church, community parks, shopping, the arts and the beach/harbor area
- Each bedroom is approximately 10' x12' with a single bed, night stand and reading lamp, small desk with a wall bookcase above
- Closet has built-in drawers and shelving
- Shared storage space can be found throughout the residence
- Internet service is available.
- Click here to download the application
- Contact Residence Manager for appointment to tour Casa Loyola
- Complete pages 3–5 of the application and submit to the Residence Manager
Residence Manager: Lola Paredes
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email subject line should read CASA LOYOLA)